The changes we implement with our Clients start from engaging people. We take care and ensure that every member of the organisation knows the point and direction of change, understands why the change is important and feels that they are participating in the change to achieve a common goal.
The changes start from planning and defining what exactly is it we are trying to achieve. Following that, they include:
- a review of the organizational structure and processes related to motivation;
- where necessary, ensuring appropriate legal structure1 (form of incorporation, legal changes, etc.);
- creating teams and their key performance indicators, clear and transparent criteria for rewarding participation and good results;
- introducing order and improving work organisation;
- loss and waste analyses and starting improvement projects;
- teaching people problem solving, and empowering them to actually do it;
- as well as improving safety levels and forming habits ensuring their persistence.
The next stage consists of improving:
- production processes (i.a. material flow, decreasing unnecessary stock, optimising planning and scheduling), based on concepts coming from Lean Manufacturing, WCM, 6 Sigma, Theory of Constraints;
- maintenance (defining strategy, processes and minimising costs while ensuring maximum equipment availability, implementing maintenance support systems) based on RCM and TPM approaches;
- functioning of supply chain (including defining a uniform operational strategy, improving planning and logistics processes, optimising stock levels and improving communication) based on the ERP model as well as the S&OP and CPFR processes.
1 — in legal matters we cooperate closely with legal advisors which have broad experience in such processes: